This card would be perfect for the whole “college send-off” theme or for a friend that just dropped their child off to school for the first time!
- Odd Bird Planet Hot-air Balloon Stamp
- Tinkering Ink Becoming Green Butterflies paper
- Studio Calico Swell paper
- Stampin Up kiwi paper
- Papertrey Ink dark chocolate and kraft cardstock
- Hemp Twine
- Micron 05 brown pen
- Fiskars Threading Water punch
You can pre-order everything for the “L” at Remember When!!!
This is all you need if you already have a die-cutting machine (cuttlebug, big shot, etc)
This card was pretty fun and easy to make!
- Unity November ’08 KOTM, pinwheel stamp
- Unity March ’09 KOTM, “dream” stamp
- Studio Calico Sunday Paper
- Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock
- Offray 7/8″ Grossgrain Lemongreen ribbon
- Palette Nior Hybrid Ink
- Copic Marker & Sakura Gelly Roll pens
- American Crafts Cranberry brads
- Studio Calico Sunday paper
- Close To My Heart Crystal Blue textured cardstock and “sweet charm”
- Papertrey Ink White Cardstock
- Fiskars Threaded water border punch
- A-Muse light blue sheer ribbon.
- 3 silver seed beads
- foam tape
I am absolutely in love with this month’s CARDS issue! Here are some sneak peeks of my faves!
by Lea Lawson
by Lisa Truesdell
by Holly Vandyne
by Susan Weinroth
There's Angela and Chris!
by Roree Rumph I Love this color combo!
I’ll be posting these screenshots monthly and I looked up copyright infringement in the case of screen shots and all this is legal…. I didn’t want to get in trouble. I’ve given credit to their owners and I’m saying to all of you GO OUT AND BUY CARDS I subscribe to the digi version and I LOVE IT!
Craft Critique just posted a video demonstration of the latest product to hit the market…The Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress! You must watch that video!!!
Here is a sneaky peeky: