June 2010 Call
Cards is an exciting publication that brings you the latest trends in card-making. Get ready to be inspired! If you’d like to be a part of Cards, send us a picture or scan of your best original, hand-made cards today. We are currently looking for cards that fit the following topics:
- Father’s Day cards
- 4th of July
- Alphabet Stickers
- For Our Family
- Baby cards
- Style Challenge: (colors: Lime Green, Red, Teal, Element: Plaid)
Deadline: 11:59pm (Mountain Time) on Saturday January 10th, 2010.
Please send CARDS submissions to email@example.com
This week's challenge is sponsored by…
This week’s shop is full of TONS of inspiration!
Click here to go to shop!
Here’s my card, inspired by the shape of the bags and the lush fabrics:
- Just Rite Special Occasions font
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
- Lily Bean Patterned Paper
- Black Staz-on Ink
- Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities
- May Arts Black Silk Ribbon
- Sewing Machine and Thread
- CTMH Hat Pin
To check out the deets and what The Etsy Inspired has to giveaway, GO HERE!
Johnson's Thank You Card
These are some quick Clean & Simple Thank You Cards I whipped up! I made 20 and if we have leftovers, I can use them for something else because they’re monogrammed I made them turquoise because that’s the color of the year!
- Very Vintage Labels No. 1 Waltzingmouse Stamps
- Just Rite Special Occasions Font Monograms
- Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Martha Stewart Glitter
- Labels 1 Nestabilities