Wine Charm Tags
I made these cute Wine Charm Tags pretty fast! Here’s a quick how-to!
- 1 sheet of white cardstock (to print words)
- winecharmtags (downloadable .pdf file)
- 1 sheet of acetate/clear cardstock
- The Petal Press Happy Harvest Stamp Set
- Making Memories Tag Maker (thank you Julie!!!!!)
- Copic Markers
- Perfect Match Ink
- Decorative scissors
- Crop-a-dial/hole punch
- cello bag, may arts wide ric-rak ribbon, button, and twine (optional for packaging)
- Print words on cardstock. Trace tag template using a pencil onto cardstock.
- Trace tag template onto acetate using permanent marker.
- Stamp images and color.
- Trim tags.
- Insert 1 acetate tag and 1 cardstock tag into tagmaker, acetate first.
- Squeeze handle.
- Using hole punch/crop-a-dial, punch a small hole at the top of the tag.
- Thread with twine.
- To create packaging, trim patterned paper and insert into a cello bag.
- Insert tags and staple at the top.
- Wrap ribbon, button, and twine around top of packaging.
- Cut top portion with decorative scissors.
HAPPY SATURDAY FOLKS!!! Today is our big Mardi Gras Celebration here at Fort Irwin! I’ve worked diligently in preparing for the Silent Auction
Here is a card featuring the Hero Arts Lace Background Stamp! Godelieve (stampingmathilda) has created some knock-out projects with this stamp! I happen to be a HUGE fan of vellum, so when I saw this turquoise/teal vellum from The Paper Temptress, I HAD TO HAVE IT! Then she had the matching cardstock and I was sold
For the heat embossing, I used Versamark ink and CTMH Silver Embossing Powder. I matted the heat embossed vellum with an equally sized cardstock die and sewed around the perimeter.
For the ruffled ribbon around the butterfly, I took my rotary fabric cutter, and trimmed the sides of the ribbon so that it would have a frayed look, then I just ruffled it around the butterfly, adhering the ribbon onto the cardstock backing. To finish it off, I cut of all the stray pieces of ribbon and adhered it with some foam tape.
Kiss Me, I'm Irish
My friend, Ava, asked if I could make her a flat card…lol! I told her I’d make her some postcards! These were really quick and easy to make! I used CTMH So Lucky Stamp Set and the Polka Dots are from PTI’s Polka Dot II Backgrounds.
- CTMH So Lucky Stamp Set
- PTI Polka Dot II Backgrounds
- PTI Spring Moss Cardstock
- CTMH Topiary, Sweet Leaf, and Cocoa Inks
- EK Success Corner Rounder
Flower For You
Here’s another cheerful card to get your day going just right!
Over at Schlosser Designs Stamps, Erin has introduced “Lite Stamps”!!!!!
She was able to work out the packaging so that every stamp set is $13 and they ship FREE!!!!!!!
You can’t beat that! So go over and check out her blog post!
- Schlosser Designs Stamps, Furnishing Fun
- Schlosser Designs Stamps, Build-A-Border
- CTMH cardstock (bubblegum & topiary) and inks (clover green, bubblegum, spring mist)
- Clear and Simple Stamps white cardstock
- PTI dark chocolate ribbon
- American Crafts Tropical Glitter buttons
- DMC Floss, Glue Dots, and Foam Tape
- EK Success Large Corner Rounder Punch
A Friendly Cup of Joe
I just posted a series of Video Tutorials for this card under the “videos” tab! Please go and check them out! Feel free to fast forward, pause, skip, and jump ahead! THANKS