Welcome to the first sneak peek of Lawn Fawn Stamps’ set, Just My Type!
I used some of my favorite products, Quickie Glue Pen (for easy paper piecing), Martha Stewart glitter, and a Hambly Screen Prints Overlay that mirrors the round typewriter keys! Be sure to check out The Lawn Fawn Blog and the rest of the Design Team for more sneak peeks:
Lawn Fawn Design Team:
- Ashley Cannon Newell – http://ashleynewell.blogspot.com/
- Jessica Rosario – http://recapturingwonders.blogspot.com/
- Latisha Yoast – http://crafteebee.blogspot.com/
- Lynnette Kauffman – http://nettersnotables.blogspot.com/
- Mariana Grisby – http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
- Sarah Martina Parker – http://sarahmartina.wordpress.com/
- Tiffany Johnson – http://tiffguam.com/ That’s me!
- Lawn Fawn Stamps, Just My Type Stamp Set
- Hambly Screen Prints Overlay, Little Circles
- Quartet Cork Sheets
- Gina K. Designs Kraft Cardstock
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Close To My Heart watermelon Cardstock
- Prima Marketing Designer Paper, Flights of Fancy, faith
- Memento Ink
- Distress Ink, Scattered Straw
- Martha Stewart Black Glitter
- Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
- Stampin Up Top Note Die
- Stampin Up Spiral Notebook Punch
- Black Satin Ribbon
- Basic Grey Black Button
- Kaisercraft Rhinestone
- Create card from overlay.
- Adhere top note die to the top of the card, folding excess over the fold at the top.
- Tie bow around the card, trim ends, and add button with rhinestone.
- Stamp typewriter 3 times: on designer paper, on pink cardstock, and on white cardstock.
- Trim typewriter base image and rotary part from pink and adhere on top of the stamped image on the designer paper.
- Trim paper image from white cardstock, ink distress the edges, stamp sentiment, and piece on top of the designer paper. Add rotary part on top of pieced paper image.
- Border punch white cardstock and ink distress.
- Mat main image panel with cork and adhere over white punched cardstock.
- Adhere panel in the center of the cardfront.