Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is swiftly approaching, and Christmas is right around the corner! Here’s a sneak peek of Lawn Fawn’s stamp set, Critters in the Snow! I used Libby Hickson’s Splitcoaststampers Snowglobe Card Tutorial as inspiration and modified her concept to fit my elements! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog and the Rest of the Design Team for more fun sneaks!
Materials: Lawn Fawn Critters in the Snow stamp set, Lawn Fawn Critters in the Burbs stamp set (deer trail), A Muse Woodgrain patterned paper, Making Memories Flower Power Patch patterned paper, Memento Ink, Copic Markers, Gina K. Cardstock, Papertrey Ink clear cardstock, Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow Ink, Towbow adhesive, washi tapes, American Crafts trim, Glittered Stiff white felt, KI Memories Glitter cardstock, My Mind’s Eye patterned paper (tree), Stampendous white embossing powder, Spellbinders Circle Dies, White Inkessentials Pen (deer and igloo)
Thanks for looking!!! Stay tuned for another fun sneak peek tomorrow!
The boys had so much fun this Halloween! This is a digi-layout I designed using Kitschy Digitals NEW Clothesline Kit and several other elements including the Creating Keepsakes Halloween elements they offered to Club Creating Keepsakes members!
Materials: Kitshcy Digitals Clothesline Kit, Creating Keepsakes Halloween Elements, Pugly Pixel Papers, Pugly Pixel Peach Tape Strips, Stitched No 2 by Ann Brown
Happy Halloween! I know it’s early 😉 But, we’re celebrating our Halloween festivities tomorrow here on the Army base! Isn’t this a fun centerpiece? If was so easy to make! Washi tapes and the fun Glitter Alphabet are from Torendi and I used wooden skewers as the stakes.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
It’s such an honor to be apart of the iPhone App Design team for Clear and Simple Stamps! Check out my scrapbook layout today!
Have you joined in any of the “Hope You Can Cling To” challenges at Splitcoaststampers? I wish I could join in on all the challenges, but I’ve been so busy prepping for our cross country trip! Today is my challenge day! I hope you’ll play along!
Here are the deets:
Challenge Title: “Gettin’ Glimmermisted Wit It”
Hostess: tiffguam, Tiffany Johnson
Date: Wednesday, October 26th, 2010
The last time I taught a cardmaking class, I chatted with a breast cancer survivor and she shared her story with me. The story of her strength overwhelmingly filled my heart with hope! My mother-in-law passed away a year ago from cancer, so I love to listen to anyone and everyone that’s survived and persevered. This challenge is all about their stories. The kinds of tales that get you all misty eyed…
So, here’s my challenge for you: Create a card incorporating any spray ink, glimmer mist, or perfect pearls/water combo.
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. ***All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery – not your regular member gallery ***, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2010 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, HYCCT27, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear cellophane bag or clear envelope per entry and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family.
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note – because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
- Lawn Fawn Stamps, Frosties
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Distress Inks
- Memento Ink
- Prima e. Pearls
- Martha Stewart Snow glitter