TGIF! Today, I’m a guest designer for the Two Peas in a Bucket Stamping A to Z event! AND, it happens to be “L” Day!
Here’s my card:
I just love using the chalkboard technique with my Faber-Castell PITT Pastel Pencils!
Thanks for looking
Remember my card for the Two Peas in a Bucket Stamping A to Z event? Well, I used Faber-Castell’s Design Memory Craft products 5 different ways! The pictures above illustrate the different ways.
1. I used the Faber-Castell Gelatos to stamp and added a light mist of water for a watercolor look.
2. For the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, I used a Stamper’s Big Brush Marker to add color to the raised design before debossing in my embossing machine. This is a Faux Letterpress technique!
3. You can also use the Stamper’s Big Brush Markers for stamping, as I did for my little purple butterfly. I used the Art Grip Colored Pencils to color the butterfly. LOVE THESE PENCILS! No gamsols needed 😉
4. Here’s another shot of how I used the Stamper’s Big Brush Markers to stamp a clear photopolymer stamp. You can also do this on Rubber Stamps!
5. You can also create your own custom mists/paint splatters with the Gelatos and some water. I chose the two shades of green, colored some down on a stamping block, added some water, and then flicked the wash across the main image panel of my card!
There are so many FUN and EASY ways to use the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products and these are just some of them!
Today marks the first day of a fun cross-promotion Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft is running with Simon Says Stamp! From October 16-22 you’ll receive free gifts with a purchase of $25 or more of Faber-Castell’s Design Memory Craft Products found HERE!
Here’s a video tutorial I made especially for the promotion:
Here’s the card using Hero Arts Stamps!
Materials: Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos (green & shimmers), Stamper’s Big Brush Markers (cobalt green, violet), Essentials Tool Kit, Hero Arts Stamps (Made With Love, Antique Engravings), Bazzill Cardstock, Vellum, Helmar Adhesives (Vellum, Quickie)
The video shows how to easily mix & match the products included in one of the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Multi-media kits!
Good Morning Everyone!
Last month, I was asked by Jamie Sorenson of Two Peas in a Bucket to guest design for their Stamping A to Z event for October! So, I put together a really fun and easy card to represent the letter “F”, for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft! I have tutorial pictures to go along with the project in case you’d like to make it from home!
I hope you’ll join me and Two Peas all month long in exploring Stamping!
Thanks for dropping by,
Have you all been enjoying the Design Team creations for Lawn Fawn’s Inspiration Week? I know I have!
I used Lawn Fawn’s My Cup of Tea stamp set to decorate one of my favorite Doodlebug Create-a-cards! I love these tri-fold window cards and I thought it would be fun to layer some heat embossed images from My Cup of Tea!
I hope you’ll check out the rest of the Design Team:
Chan Vuong http://humblechan.blogspot.com/
Chari Moss http://littlemisslittleness.blogspot.com/
Julie Campbell http://www.stampedinhisimage.blogspot.com/
Latisha Yoast http://crafteebee.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Lynnette Kauffman http://nettersnotables.blogspot.com/
Nichol Magouirk http://www.nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/
Teri Anderson http://terisplace.wordpress.com/
Thanks for looking!
Materials: Lawn Fawn Stamps (My Cup of Tea), Doodlebug Create-A-Card, Versamark Dazzle ink, Zing! embossing powders, CTMH Blush Ink, Neenah Cardstock