It's A Boy
Hey Everyone! I don’t know if I’ve shared this card with you already, but I really like it! I’ve thought about putting a new round tag on the card with a baby picture behind the vellum! How has your week been? Mine has just flown by! I’m getting really excited about CHA Oh, and Susan, from Paper Crafts Magazine, said it’s a possibility that they would start sending notification today! So, keep your fingers crossed and GOOD LUCK!
- Just Rite Stamps
- Sassafras Lass patterned paper
- Making Memories patterned paper
- Gina K. Nailhead adhesives
- Impress blue rimmed tags
- May Arts Ribbon
- Basic Grey Button
This week's challenge is sponsored by…
This week’s shop is full of TONS of inspiration!
Click here to go to shop!
Here’s my card, inspired by the shape of the bags and the lush fabrics:
- Just Rite Special Occasions font
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
- Lily Bean Patterned Paper
- Black Staz-on Ink
- Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities
- May Arts Black Silk Ribbon
- Sewing Machine and Thread
- CTMH Hat Pin
To check out the deets and what The Etsy Inspired has to giveaway, GO HERE!
Johnson's Thank You Card
These are some quick Clean & Simple Thank You Cards I whipped up! I made 20 and if we have leftovers, I can use them for something else because they’re monogrammed I made them turquoise because that’s the color of the year!
- Very Vintage Labels No. 1 Waltzingmouse Stamps
- Just Rite Special Occasions Font Monograms
- Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Martha Stewart Glitter
- Labels 1 Nestabilities