This week's challenge is sponsored by…
This week’s shop is full of TONS of inspiration!
Click here to go to shop!
Here’s my card, inspired by the shape of the bags and the lush fabrics:
- Just Rite Special Occasions font
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
- Lily Bean Patterned Paper
- Black Staz-on Ink
- Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities
- May Arts Black Silk Ribbon
- Sewing Machine and Thread
- CTMH Hat Pin
To check out the deets and what The Etsy Inspired has to giveaway, GO HERE!
I think I'll remake this one with brown pigment ink!
This stamp set INSTANTLY inspired me! I knew I wanted to use some Claudine Hellmuth Paints and Sticky-back Canvas!
Here’s the other one:
Did you purchase the Unity Stamp Co, The Artist Within You, stamps by Donna Downey? Limelight Papercrafts has them for $35! That’s a steal
This week’s Color Combo Challenge is DELISH
CLICK TO PLAY
I didn’t have these exact colors, but tried my best to match them!
- Hambly Screen Prints Sticker (thank you Ryann)
- Papertrey Ink Vellum, White Cardstock, and chocolate satin ribbon
- Gina K. Zoo Brads
- Unity Distressed Dots BG Stamp
- Corner Rounder
Hope you’ll play too I love these colors together!